Who am I? I am just a girl living my best life. Me llamo Laura Ximena Rivera (yup, that’s my name!). I am a 30something year old who loves everything sparkles, cats, and unicorns. I love to travel and go on random adventures in Houston.
I was born in Colombia and at the age of 7, my parents and I moved to the US. I grew up in Texas and consider Houston my home. I am the only child and daughter of a badass Cancer survivor. I graduated from the University of Houston (Go Coogs!) with a Bachelors’s in Communications and have been working as a Communication / Marketing Specialist for the last 7 years. I love good food, wine, and travel. I have a 5-year-old cat, named June, that I am absolutely obsessed with.
Even though I have a great job (which I love), I am adventurous at heart and like to experience new things. You usually can find me driving on the weekend or looking for some kind of adventure.
Everything LXR is my creative outlet where I can write and share what I love and connect with other people. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you’re ready to join the caticorn adventure!
- Been a Houstonian for 22+ years.
- I am a proud #catmom to June. I’m obsessed with her and everything cats.
- I am a super, mega, huge fan of Enrique Iglesias. I’ve been sang, kissed and on stage with him. <3
- I am a foodie.
- I love to read / listen to self-help books.
- I have a weird obsession with time and sticking to plans.
- I love to Google everything and everyone.