I hope you love the products I’m recommending! Just so you know, I may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of blog post.
We live in a world where we now have everything at the click of our fingertips. I am old school though, I still like to go to the store, touch and feel before I buy. However, lately, my Amazon shopping has been on point.
Here are my top #amazonfinds:
- Fanny Pack: Can we talk about how cute this Fanny Pack is? I mean come on! If fanny packs are back in style, this is the one to wear! The best part? It comes with a belt extender to for us curvy girls! https://amzn.to/2Hldcfe
- Head Scrub Brush Thingy: This product is for the people who love to have their head scratch and for the people who just needs to feel extra clean after washing their hair. I’m one of the weird ones that don’t like people touching my hair, so get away if you’re trying to give me some head scratches! However this feels wonderful when you’re shampooing your hair. My scalp feels so clean and it actually feels good when massaging the scalp. https://amzn.to/2zjuiGg
- Romper: I don’t usually buy clothes on amazon, but this has been the greatest clothing buy ever! So much that I bought the black one first, and then had to order the red one for an event. It’s so comfy, and it just looks great! It’s off the shoulder, a t-shirt like material that makes it super comfy. I ordered an XL and it fits perfectly! https://amzn.to/2TXhhLM
- Cute Cherry Earrings: I am a stud earring kinda girl. But when I saw them, I just had to have them. Everyone has complimented me on them, and they give any outfit a cute touch. https://amzn.to/2MLpdPq
Checkered Crossbody Bag: I’ve gotten so many compliments with this bag. It’s small enough to be a crossbody but it’s big enough to carry your wallet, necessities, cell phone and more! The material is super soft and very well made, it’s currently the #1 new release on Amazon. Yes, it looks like the pattern from Louis Vuitton, but it’s a complete dupe that I’m all about for a great price! https://amzn.to/2MLgkFP
- Airpod Case: I’ve had my Airpods since Christmas 2018 and love them. I don’t think I can ever go back to any other type of headphones, but the downfall is how dirty the case gets. This case cover is cute and functional since it comes with a keychain attachment to make sure you never misplace your case! I mean, as a true cat lady this is the case to buy! https://amzn.to/33RPct
- Bling Bling Jacket (Sequence): I am obsessed! Even though I still haven’t had a chance to wear it, I can’t wait to do so. I don’t know where I will wear this jacket yet, but ohhh I will! It has a satin lining and the neck and arms have a cuds, so you’re not touching the sequence. However, this jacket needs to be worn with your hair up, because it will get caught in the sequence (happened when I tried it on). I originally saw the jacket on some bad ass ladies on the Steve Harvey show and knew I had to get it! https://amzn.to/2HoeLZW
- Silicone Scrub Gloves: I like doing dishes, I know weird, right? Well my hands get dry from the dish soap, these gloves have come very handy. Super functional because all I do is scrub with the glove and not a sponge. It can get slippery, but you just have to scrub everything first and then rinse. I also ordered a pair to use when cleaning the bathroom. Super useful! – https://amzn.to/2Ntmbiq
- Cat Fountain: June is my fur-child and I love her, but cleaning her water bowl every day can be time consuming! To solve my problem I purchased her a water fountain. She loves it! It’s super quiet, and the water comes out cold and it’s easy to clean. I clean it once a week and change the water filter once a month. She’s drinking a lot more water than before! https://amzn.to/2HmK87s
- Packing Cubes – I love to travel and I am also an over packer. I like to have options when I travel, if I could, I would take the entire closet with me. I’ve heard great reviews about packing cubes, and with an upcoming trip to Vancouver I decided to buy them and give them a try. I initially tried them when I first received and wow! I couldn’t believe I was able to pack 3 jeans in one cube. They hold a lot more than I thought. I can’t wait to [over]pack my bags!